Subject: Re: Important Please Read
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 05:42:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris, Can you please give me a list of all of the middle market traders?  
I want to make sure we don't leave anyone out.

Thanks,
Melissa

   

	From:  Chris H Foster                           03/02/2001 12:24 PM

To: John Malowney/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Choi/SF/ECT@ECT, Stewart 
Rosman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Holli Krebs/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stanley Cocke/PDX/ECT@ECT, Greg 
Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lester Rawson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Anna Mehrer/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Valarie Sabo/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Important Please Read

At the suggestion of Tim B. we are going to implement a procedure for Middle 
Market Transcation Deal Entry and Confirmation.  I will be writing this 
procedure.  There have been some confirms sent out recently that were 
inaccurate and some other EnPower entry issues.  More importantly, however, 
Tim simply wants to tighten procedures as a risk control mechanism.  He also 
will be writing procedures for other things various folks in his group do. 
These procedures will be put into a West Trading Procedure Book that is being 
created.  To get this process started (prior to my writing it up), please 
immediately start doing the following:

1.  On every future trade you do, tell the trader taking the position (i.e LT 
NW, ST CA, etc.) that you should be identified as the trader.  By doing this, 
you will be responsible for making sure the deal is confirmed properly.  
Otherwise, they are responsible for the accuracy of the Confirm.  
2.  I will be sent a copy of all MM group confirms from Houston and will be 
putting them into a Master MM Confirms notebook.  When received, I will 
indicate to you that it is here and you will be responsible for checking it 
and making sure it is accurate.  An accurate confirm generally means the deal 
was entered correctly into EnPower.
3.  For all existing deals that you think should be included in this notebook 
because they are a little hairy and you want to make sure your hands are 
clean with respect to an accurate confirm, please make sure I get a copy as 
soon as possible.

Thanks

Chris