Subject: FW: A bug in Deal Blotter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:38:00 -0800 (PST)

fyi
 -----Original Message-----
From:  Aldis, Laura  
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:52 PM
To: Luu, Duong
Cc: Smith, Will F.; Costanzo, Nadine
Subject: RE: A bug in Deal Blotter

Mr. Luu,
Nadine and I both tested the prod code against TestN database and have not 
been able to reproduce this, or any other, error.  Is it possible that the 
trader miss-entered the information? Since it was entered yesterday, we 
cannot see exactly what was entered in Blotter.
However, it took greater than 10 minutes for some of the deals to be 
EnPowered.  This is not usually the case, obviously, and I was only doing one 
deal at a time.

I will continue to work on it Monday if you think I should.  Have a good 
weekend.
Laura

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Luu, Duong  
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 3:20 PM
To: Aldis, Laura; Costanzo, Nadine
Cc: Smith, Will F.; Semperger, Cara
Subject: FW: A bug in Deal Blotter

QAs,

Please test this immediately

dluu

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Semperger, Cara  
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 12:33 PM
To: Duong Luu/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Cc: Scholtes, Diana; Crandall, Sean; Alonso, Tom; Fischer, Mark; Williams 
III, Bill; Symes, Kate
Subject: A bug in Deal Blotter

Good Morning,

When a transmission deal is entered in blotter, for some reason the volume 
also gets put in to the loss column as well, showing us with the full volume 
on one end of the deal, and zero volume on the other.

This happened with two deals today,  deal 535344 and 535343 put into blotter 
by Crandall.  Once the problem was identified, I went into the deal and 
changed the loss volume to zero.

C