Subject: Re: 412868
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Kate:

The deal 412868.1 was changed per Stewart Rosman and Jeff Richter requests.  

The deal 412868.1 was entered wrong for Sundays as:
0100-0600  MTWTFSa 15MW 
2200-2300 MTWTFSa 15MW
0100-2400 Sun, H  15MW
0700-2200 MTWTFSa 20MW

where it should be: 
7*16 and 7*8

Therefore, I zeroed out all volumes in 412868.1 and basically created a new 
leg (412868.2) to make the deal as what it should be.  

However, since today is 3/8 and the power for 3/4 (last Sunday) has already 
flowed/liquidated according to the wrong deal entry (412868.1 for 15MW, where 
it should be 20MW) and the trader told me the counterparty will make up the 
5MW this coming Sunday (3/11); therefore, I entered two new legs to account 
for these adjustments we need to make:

412868.3 LT-CALI sells 5MW  for 3/4
412868.3 LT-CALI buys 5MW for 3/11

We will need to confirm with the traders if we need to re-confirm these new 
deals/legs created.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Fran
x7973

 

   Kate Symes                03/08/2001 03:12 PM

To: Fran Chang/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 412868

Fran - It looks like you either made changes or added legs to this deal 
today. Do they need to reconfirm this? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 03/08/2001 03:14 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           03/08/2001 03:13 PM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: 412868

Can you find out if we are supposed to confirm the legs of this City of 
Roseville deal that were input today.  And what it is exactly that they are 
doing with these legs.

Thanks!