Subject: FERC Show Cause Order
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 06:19:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Hain/HOU/ECT on 03/14/2001 02:30 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Jackie Gallagher" <[email-masked]>                           
03/14/2001 02:02 PM

To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FERC Show Cause Order

FERC has released a show cause Order directing Williams and AES to show why 
they should not be found to have violated the Federal Power Act based on 
certain outages at RMR plants in April and May of 2000.
The Commission's press release is available at: 
http://www.ferc.fed.us/news1/pressreleases/prsrls1.htm.
The Order is available at:
http://cips.ferc.fed.us/Q/CIPS/MISC/M_MS/IN01-3.000.TXT.