Subject: EES Deal Change
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:54:00 -0800 (PST)

I've changed deal 547478 to reflect the correct price - $109.90 off peak and 
$174.15 on peak - and made a note in our deal correction report. Please keep 
me informed on any discrepancies you run across. I'll be happy to look into 
it.

Thanks,
Kate

Mark Confer
03/20/2001 08:36 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT@ECT, Virginia Thompson/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: 

Kate, I am working with Brooklyn Couch with EES on the March power activity 
and she has a deal referring to the schedule received from you.  Deal  # 
547478.1 we have peak @ $164.15, off peak @ $99.90.   EES shows per the 
schedule $174.15 & $109.90.

I spoke with Virginia and we agreed that variances which are listed as part 
of the schedule I will forward to you.  All others will go in to DMS.

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks,

Mark