Subject: RE: Change to Forward Obligations Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 07:25:00 -0800 (PST)

The new version 3.0.0.36 of the Forward Obligation Report 
     is in production again. The report can be run against
     scheduling data now.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Luu, Duong  
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 4:28 PM
To: White, Stacey; Latham, Jenny; Evans, Casey; Lewis, Jon Paul; Vinson, 
Donald Wayne; Dahlke, Andrea; Gim, Steve; Tisdale, Marilyn; Allen, Thresa; 
Postlethwaite, John; Bentley, Corry; Reeves, Leslie
Cc: Kroumov, Kroum; Smith, Will F.
Subject: RE: Change to Forward Obligations Report

Stacey,

I rolled back fwdobl.exe Sunday since a trader in the WEST found a big 
problem.
Currently, Kroum is fixing the problem.

Thanks,
dluu

 -----Original Message-----
From:  White, Stacey  
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Latham, Jenny; Evans, Casey; Lewis, Jon Paul; Vinson, Donald Wayne; 
Dahlke, Andrea; Gim, Steve; Tisdale, Marilyn; Allen, Thresa; Postlethwaite, 
John; Bentley, Corry; Reeves, Leslie
Cc: Luu, Duong; Kroumov, Kroum
Subject: Change to Forward Obligations Report

Please note that the forward obligations report will now read from the 
Scheduling Tables rather than the Deal Entry Tables whenever scheduling data 
exists.  Please forward this e-mail this to other individuals in your groups 
who use this report.  The data was tested by the Portland office, if you 
notice problems with the report please refer your questions to Kroum Kroumov 
or Duong Luu.

Thanks,
Stacey
---------------------- Forwarded by Stacey W White/HOU/ECT on 03/12/2001 
09:27 AM ---------------------------
From: Duong Luu/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/09/2001 02:22 PM
To: Valarie Sabo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Kroum Kroumov/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cara Semperger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Will 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ENRON, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fran 
Chang/PDX/ECT@ECT, Samantha Law/PDX/ECT@ECT, Heather Dunton/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Duong Luu/HOU/ECT@ENRON 
Subject: RE: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report

All,

I've just released FwdObl.exe to PRODUCTION from STAGE

dluu

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Sabo, Valarie  
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 12:23 PM
To: Kroumov, Kroum
Cc: Scholtes, Diana; Semperger, Cara; Will Smith/HOU/ECT@ENRON; White, 
Stacey; Belden, Tim; Chang, Fran; Law, Samantha; Dunton, Heather; Duong 
Luu/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Subject: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report

I've tested the "schedule" version of forward obs.  It seems to be working 
well.  

The wish list might include a summary page to show the desks net 0. And it 
could use a default that pulls all the west desks when the West portfolio is 
clicked, while retaining the flexibility of overriding the west default to 
choose individual desks - HOWEVER - it does work fine the way it is.

Please release this to production and let Fran Chang, Heather Dunton, 
Samantha Law and Diana Scholtes know when it is released.  Thanks!