Subject: Re: New Pub Posting Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI:

I am no longer part of the Power group - I'm was just checking on the 
progress of outstanding issues.  Please use Donnie Vinson as your contact for 
future correspondence related to this issue.  Jenny.
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Latham/HOU/ECT on 04/02/2001 02:24 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Willie Harrell                           04/02/2001 01:16 PM

To: Jenny Latham/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny Helton/HOU/ECT@ect, Kelly 
Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Re: New Pub Posting Request  

This request require  your group  to setup Pub Codes in Enpower Pub Posting 
for daily rates.  Enpower currently have monthly rates setup for these 
curves.  Thanks,  wlh