Subject: Latest Variances EES vs EPMI
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark -
Attached you'll find the spreadsheet you sent me with notes I've added on 
each deal discrepancy. Most had already been solved, and a few pertain to 
Real Time spreadsheets, in which case I'll defer to Bill Williams. Please let 
me know if you have questions on any of my notes. If not, I believe we should 
be all set for March.

Thanks for your patience,
Kate

Mark Confer
04/03/2001 09:52 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Brooklyn Couch/HOU/EES@EES 

Subject: Latest Variances EES vs EPMI 4-03-01

Kate I believe you can help us on all of these if you note any that I need to 
get with someone else on please let me know right away.   Tomorrow is the 3rd 
workday and we need to make our journal entries booking inter-co at the end 
of the day. 

Thanks for all your help.

Brooklyn, please look this file over and let me know right away if there is 
anything I missed or need to add.