Subject: Re: New CTPY Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Can I get the original of this contract?

   Kate Symes                04/09/2001 03:09 PM

To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New CTPY Request

I just heard from Samuel (thanks for your message!) that I need to send 
Rhonda new counterparty information in order to get their names added to the 
system. I called Rhonda, but it turns out she's out of the office for the 
first part of this week, and her voice mail referred me to Melissa. (That's a 
short explanation of why I'm sending this info. to all of you.)

Anyway, following is the information connected with the new counterparty name 
Chris Foster has requested:

Name: Sierra Pacific Holding Company, dba Sierra Pacific Industries
Address: PO Box 496028
    Redding, CA 96049
Or: 19759 Riverside Ave.
      Anderson, CA 96007
Phone: (530) 378-8179
Fax: (530) 378-8139
Contact: Director of Energy Resources - Robert Ellery

I also have a copy of the Master Power Purchase and Sale Agreement if you'd 
like me to fax that over. Just let me know how I can help. We've already 
entered Chris's deal into the system with "New Counterparty," so the sooner 
we can change that the better.

Thanks,
Kate