Subject: New CTPY Name - Sierra Pacific Industries
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 06:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sam, Please contact this CP (info on Kate's previous email) or find the dba 
information online with D&B or Lexis Nexis so that we can get the true 
lowdown on this name.  I don't think we should take the trader's information 
as gospel, for as you know, they are not always accurate.  Please let me know 
as soon as you get this information.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT on 04/12/2001 
01:45 PM ---------------------------
   Kate Symes                04/12/2001 01:26 PM

To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: New CTPY Name - Sierra Pacific Industries

Looks like we might have to modify this name in EnPower after all - The dba 
on our master agreement is "Sierra Pacific Industries" with no "Inc." at the 
end. I just spoke with Bob Ellery over at Sierra, and he confirmed that, 
although the company is a corporation, they never use "Inc." in their 
contracts. Thus, our confirm letters would not match up with the master 
agreement because of those three pesky letters.

Just let me know if this causes a problem for either of you. In case you'd 
like to reference it, the deal number we're attempting to modify is 573679 - 
it's a buy from Sierra done by Chris Foster on the 10th of April. 

Thanks again for all your help.
Kate
503-464-7486