Subject: Bloomberg-Pinnacle/APS deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 05:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the latest info. regarding Bloomberg's ability to accept deals with 
Pinnacle West (formerly Arizona Public Service Co.). From now on, we'll enter 
ALL deals with Pinnacle, despite Bloomberg's slow response to the 
counterparty name change. If you never knew that Bloomberg wasn't accepting 
confirms with the name Pinnacle on them, then disregard this message and 
continue as you were.

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 04/26/2001 12:05 PM 
---------------------------

Evelyn Metoyer@ENRON
04/26/2001 12:03 PM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Bloomberg-Pinnacle/APS deals

Rhonda Denton has just informed me that all deals according to Michele 
Chalmers with Pinnacle West  should be traded with the counterparty as 
Pinnacle West not Arizona Public Service.  No deals should be under Arizona 
Public just because Bloomberg is having problems or what ever re-doing the 
contract.   

From this day forward please tell all our guys to please choose Pinnacle West 
not Arizona regardless of what Bloomberg says.  If they have any questions 
please have them contact Rhonda Denton at 853-5871 or Michele 
Chalmers(Pinnacle West) at 602-250-3824.

Thanks!
Evelyn