Subject: Re: Montana power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 01:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

If John Malowney is okay with the confirmation he reviewed, I'm fine.  I made 
the changes he suggested and sent it out, so if nothing else needs to be done 
for the confirmation, then yes, please add some notes in the comment section 
of deal entry about what happened.

Thanks!

   Kate Symes                05/01/2001 06:07 PM

To: Sharen Cason/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Montana power  

I'm really sorry about the confusion - I actually just got filled in myself. 
I entered these deals for Mike Swerzbin yesterday, but he gave me an 
incorrect delivery point (mid-columbia instead of montana system border). 
Then Cara Semperger, in Scheduling, went in to change the delivery point and 
felt that the deal should be combined into one with three legs instead of 
three separate deals. 

So, in the end, she killed 597244 and 597245, and added two legs to 597246. 
I'm not sure she talked to John Malowney about any of this, otherwise he 
probably would have told her that he already approved the confirm letter.

Please let me know if you'd like comments added to this deal, and I'll do it 
right away.

Thanks for your help on this,
Kate

   

	From:  Sharen Cason                           05/01/2001 03:30 PM

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Montana power

Help, I'm confused!  Yesterday I prepared a confirmation for three Montana 
Power deals, # 5467244, 597245, 597246.  I sent it to John Malowney and he 
approved it and I faxed it out. Today I noticed two of the deals have been 
killed and two legs added to the other deal.  I think it is the same deal, 
but can someone put notes into the deals saying what they did and why?

Thanks!