Subject: Transmission Meetings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 04:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

 An internal meeting to discuss transmission for Project Columbia has been 
set for:

   Thursday, November 2 
      9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
          Mt. Bachelor Conference Room

Agenda for this meeting:
* Review transmission documentation received from BPA
* Discuss the value of reserving the 153 MW of transmission available from 
Big Eddy to NOB
* Discuss incremental cost of reserving transmission from Longview to Big Eddy
* OUTCOME: Make preliminary determination of transmission strategy for 
Project Columbia

A meeting with BPA has been set for:

   Thursday, November 2
      3:00 p.m. (approx.?? Don will confirm - this meeting to follow 1:30 
p.m. meeting w/ BPA and URS)
     BPA offices at Lloyd Center

Agenda for this meeting:
* Inform BPA of project size (249 MW vs. 600 MW)
* Determine path forward for transmission requests and documentation
* Discuss risks and costs of obtaining firm transmission from Longview to Big 
Eddy (if Big Eddy to NOB reservation is taken)

Regards,
Laura