Subject: contacts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Currently, we do not confirm west deals that flow 6 days or less so we have 
not had to be real difficult about contact names in deal entry.  However, 
starting February 1, we are going to confirm all next day deals in the west 
using the same criteria we do in the east - that is - deals 3 days or less 
are sent on a confirmation that does not require a signature and everthing 
else on a letter requiring a signature.  Hourly deals will not be confirmed.  
So it is very important that the traders fill in a contact name when they are 
entering deals.  The confirmation letter cannot be prepared without a contact 
name.  It stops the whole process.  We are not going to be able to put names 
in every time they do not.  

If they do not see the contact they want in the drop down list,  put the 
correctly spelled first and last name in the comment section in deal entry 
and we will add this contact to the list and it should appear the next day.

If you can help us out with this, maybe we won't have to keep asking you for 
contacts.

Thanks!