Subject: Confidentiality Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Nancy. I sent this too quickly and left off the attachment the first 
time. 

Regards,
Laura

---------------------- Forwarded by Laura Wente/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 06:06 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Laura Wente                           10/10/2000 05:50 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed Clark/PDX/ECT@ECT, Mark Mullen/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Don Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jody Blackburn/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dale 
Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Confidentiality Agreement

Nancy,

I have attached a draft Confidentiality Agreement for your review. If it is 
acceptable, please sign and fax a copy to me at 503-464-3740. We should be 
able to begin work with a faxed document in place.  

As we discussed, we need to analyze two sources of water for the project; 
city water and the port's well water. Please overnight the containers for 
collection of the water to me at: 

Enron North America
121 SW Salmon, 3WTC 0306
Portland, OR 97204
(Tel.: 503-464-3830)

Ed Clark and I will collect the water samples Friday morning and overnight 
them to you (Saturday delivery) to make sure that they are there first thing 
Monday morning. 

I was able to find a Well and Water Right Evaluation that was performed by 
Robinson and Noble, Inc. If you could send your fax number to me and to Kate 
Symes ([email-masked]), we will fax you a copy for your review. I will also 
work on getting you a conceptual design of the project for analysis of the 
waste water flow.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and speedy response. I realize that 
we are targeting an aggressive date (the morning of October 23) for the work 
to be completed. 

Sincerely,
Laura Wente
503-464-3830