Subject: Re: #519874.01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 05:27:00 -0800 (PST)

The delivery point on this deal originally was confirmed as COB S/N.  Due to 
complications in the P& L calculation, Sean changed the location to PGE 
system and forgot to disable the confirmation.  We have been scheduling it 
and changing it daily back to COB S/N.  Until we figure out a way to properly 
value this deal, it will remain as a PGE to PGE buy/resale.  Please contact 
myself or Sean if you have any questions.

Diana Scholtes

   Kate Symes                03/06/2001 11:36 AM

To: Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: #519874.01

What's the correct delivery point on this deal - sell PGE, mar-01 through 
dec-01, on peak, 50 mw, DJ Mid-C index (trade date 2/12)?

Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 03/06/2001 11:39 AM 
---------------------------

From: Kimberly Allen on 03/06/2001 01:19 PM CST
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: #519874.01

Kate, This trade was changed on Feb. 20 from COB to Portland General as the 
delivery point. Could you check with Diana about this trade. Portland General 
is saying it is COB.

KI

Enron Power Marketing, Inc.
Kimberly Indelicato Office:713-853-3031
Trading Support Fax:713-646-2443
[email-masked]