Subject: Re: EES Worksheet Question
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Mark - I believe our Real Time group is sending your group a spreadsheet 
outlining all of the trades they do on behalf of EES each day. The first two 
deals - 544537 and 544544 - should be included in that sheet. The only deals 
recorded in the sheet I send are fixed price (and sometimes Dow Jones 
index-forward) day-ahead trades done by the EPMI Short Term California desk.

The third deal - 553219 - is in EnPower at the correct price of $133.23. The 
worksheet price was not updated from the day before, but it's been corrected.

The fourth deal - 553219 - again is a Real Time deal. It looks like it was 
entered on 3/19 for 3/19 HE 1. It's a deal for 25 MW, not 150 MW, at $175.00. 
I'm not quite sure why EES thinks this deal should be in for HE 1-6 on 3/16. 
If you have any more information, please send that along to Bill Williams III 
and me.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks,
Kate

Mark Confer
03/22/2001 06:40 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Virginia Thompson/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: EES Worksheet Question

Kate, these deal we believe my just need to be updated on your schedule.  If 
you can please take a look and let me know.

1) 3-11-01 Buy 544537.1 not on your schedule

2) 3-11-01 Sell 544544.1 not on your schedule (Kate this one may not be part 
of the schedule)  What all goes on it?

3) 3-15-01 Sell 550208.1 Price $133.23, Per EES the schedule is at $113.07

4) 3-19-01 Buy 553219.1 0-6 150 mwh @ $175.00 ST-Hourly, EES has this as a 
real time deal on 3-16 @ $125

Thanks,

Mark