Subject: RE: Forward Obligation Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 04:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the quick response!  So how do we get from today to being able to 
capture desk to desk deals with all schedule changes?

Diana

From: Kroum Kroumov/ENRON@enronXgate on 04/04/2001 01:34 PM CDT
To: Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Brett Pate/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: RE: Forward Obligation Report

    Hi Diana & Kate,

    You are not wasting our time, you make our time valuable. You should be 
able to see ver 3.0.0.36 in production and ver 3.0.0.38 in stage,
    if not phone David Poston for support. Ver 3.0.0.38 is newer and includes 
insignifficant changes on the form for selection desks, which
    Corry Bentley requested here. They don't allow us to promote now things 
like that to production the last five days and the first day of the month.

   Now the report is able to show both the term and schedule (liquidation) 
data. The term data are the way the deal was entered with
   Deal Entry, Deal Blotter or EOL bridge, signed and confirmed. The schedule 
data should be very much the same with all the changes
   in Deal Scheduling. There is no difference between schedule and 
liquidation data, schedule data is a subset of liquidation one in time and
   it is about 2-3 weeks. At the moment the schedule strips for WEST contain 
data from 3/22/2001 to 4/5/2001, and the liquidation
   the same data from 4/2/1996. 

   Because we don't schedule normally desk-to-desk deals (I think we schedule 
between EAST and WEST only) we don't have schedule
   (liquidation) data for desk-to-desk. I hided the check box to avoid 
confusions. The option Show Desk is very simple, changes the format
   of the header for Region, nothing else.

   Kroum

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Scholtes, Diana  
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:34 PM
To: Kroumov, Kroum
Subject: Forward Obligation Report

Kroum,

I was running the new version of the Obligation Report.  I was not included 
in the testing phase of the new version and apparently the report is still 
not doing what the "fix" was initiated for.  Originally, my discussions with 
Doung Luu was for the Obligation report to capture: 1. All deals with any 
changes made in Deal Scheduling and  2.  All Desk to Desk deals.  Number 
(2),   I believe was the difficult one.  When selecting the option on "Show 
Deals"  in order to capture schedule changes you must select "Liquidate".  
This does work, but it does not give you the option to select "Show Desk to 
Desk", which like I said before, was the intent of the changes.  Please 
contact me for further discussion.  I apologize for not participating and 
wasting your time.  

Sincerely,

Diana Scholtes
(503) 464-3807

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Symes, Kate  
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 12:06 PM
To: Pate, Brett; Kroumov, Kroum
Cc: Duong Luu/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Subject: Forward Obligation Report Question

Good afternoon, IT Wizards -

I'm curious about a feature on the new Forward Obligation Report. It is now 
possible to run the report showing term, scheduled, or liquidated deals. In 
the past I've always run the report showing term deals, then entered my 
desk-to-desk deals from those numbers. Now I believe the report is designed 
to pull data from our scheduling database, so I'm wondering what the 
difference is between the term deal report and the scheduled deal report. 
Each produce completely different numbers! Please let me know when you get a 
chance.

Thanks,
Kate Symes
Trading Support
503-464-7486