Subject: Re: New CTPY Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

When the contract is fully executed, just forward it to me in interoffice 
mail.  I do have questions about the name that the contract has been written 
under and the name that the deals are under in Enpower.  Sierra Pacific 
Industries, Inc. is in global counterparty and the deals have been changed in 
Enpower to this CP.  The problem is that the contract and the confirms will 
not agree as to who is the correct CP.  We have always confirmed deals under 
the name of the entity with whom we have a contract.  Please let me know if 
the name will be changed on the contract to reflect the correct CP or will we 
amend the contract to add "Inc." to the end of the name and set up this dba 
in global counterparty.  I need to know before we can confirm these deals.

In additiona, Geir has entered a transmission deal for this CP.  578812.  
Should this be a buy/resale?

   Kate Symes                04/12/2001 10:35 AM

To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: New CTPY Request  

I sent a copy of the agreement to Melissa Murphy via fax. I'll need to get 
ahold of Chris Foster, who is in your Houston office at the moment, to locate 
the original. He won't be back in the Portland office until Monday morning. 
When would you like the original by? Just let me know - we'll get it to you 
as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Kate
503-464-7486

Rhonda L Denton
04/12/2001 07:22 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: New CTPY Request  

Can I get the original of this contract?

   Kate Symes                04/09/2001 03:09 PM

To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New CTPY Request

I just heard from Samuel (thanks for your message!) that I need to send 
Rhonda new counterparty information in order to get their names added to the 
system. I called Rhonda, but it turns out she's out of the office for the 
first part of this week, and her voice mail referred me to Melissa. (That's a 
short explanation of why I'm sending this info. to all of you.)

Anyway, following is the information connected with the new counterparty name 
Chris Foster has requested:

Name: Sierra Pacific Holding Company, dba Sierra Pacific Industries
Address: PO Box 496028
    Redding, CA 96049
Or: 19759 Riverside Ave.
      Anderson, CA 96007
Phone: (530) 378-8179
Fax: (530) 378-8139
Contact: Director of Energy Resources - Robert Ellery

I also have a copy of the Master Power Purchase and Sale Agreement if you'd 
like me to fax that over. Just let me know how I can help. We've already 
entered Chris's deal into the system with "New Counterparty," so the sooner 
we can change that the better.

Thanks,
Kate