Subject: EES - April Deal Discrepancies
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, Jr. - I'm so sorry! I should know better by now.
Bill, III - You might be more interested in this e-mail than your dad.

Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 04/13/2001 03:06 PM 
---------------------------
   Kate Symes                04/13/2001 02:57 PM

To: Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: EES - April Deal Discrepancies

Here's the latest I've heard from EES regarding ways in which we've managed 
to thoroughly confuse them. I'm researching most of these questions, but as 
with last month, there are a few Real Time deals they don't see in the 
spreadsheet you guys send to them. Would you mind checking this out when you 
have a minute (or despite the fact that you don't)? If you revise anything, 
just let me know or e-mail it directly to Mark Confer and Brooklyn Couch.

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 04/13/2001 03:00 PM 
---------------------------

Mark Confer
04/13/2001 10:39 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Minor revisions

Kate, I looked over the list below and 90% of them look easy, just a few 
updates to the schedule or real time sheets and April activities will be well 
on the way.

Please let me know what you think, If I can help from this end I will be glad 
to.

Thanks, Mark 
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Confer/HOU/ECT on 04/13/2001 12:36 
PM ---------------------------
To: Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Minor revisions

Mark,

See attached for updates.

Thanks
bc

PS - I will be out of the office tomorrow.