Subject: Re: EES-EPMI April Discrepancies
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've auto-scheduled deals 566424 and 566426, and I'm including the Real Time 
spreadsheet for 4/9. The volumes I see in this sheet match the deals in our 
Scheduling system exactly (deal in question was 576512). Please let me know 
if this sheet is different than the one you were given, or if we've got 
another problem. And let me know if those first two deals show up on your 
CARP report.

Thanks for your time on this,
Kate

To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Confer/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: EES-EPMI April Discrepancies  

Kate,
Thanks for the update.  The changes you have made to deals 566424.1 and 
566426.1 are not reflected on the carp report - maybe these need to be 
auto-scheduled??  As for 576512.1 I've added the hours in question to the 
spreadsheet.  If you need more clarification, please give me a call.

Thanks
Brooklyn
713.853.1909