Subject: Re: Automated Power Exchange - April, 2001 Checkout Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Audrey,

Concerning deal #579038:  This was a mistake on my part, the price should in 
fact be $80 (as the APX is showing).  I've fixed the price in Enpower.

Concerning deal #581335:  This trade did take place between Enron and Sierra 
Pacific Industries (not the APX).  I mistakenly put that deal in under the 
wrong counterparty.  I've fixed the counterparty in Enpower.

I will ask Fran Chang to autoschedule both deals.  Let me know if I need to 
do anything further.

Thanks,
Stan

Audrey Cook
04/19/2001 08:50 AM
To: Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Stanley Cocke/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Godfrey Hyde/ENRON@enronXgate, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa K 
Ratnala/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris Stokley/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Automated Power Exchange - April, 2001 Checkout Issues

Kate & Stan,
Deal #579038.1
Enron is showing $85 for the offpeak load on 4/13 & 4/14..... APX is showing 
$80 for offpeak on 4/13 & 4/14....please verify and correct if necessary.  I 
have also attached APX invoice per the internet website below for both days.

Deal 581335.1
APX is currently not showing that this deal occurred for 4/16 for offpeak 
load (see screen  below at the bottom).  Please verify if this is some other 
c/p's deal.  Thanks.

ajc

Note:
Please include Godfrey Hyde on your response since I will be out of the 
office on leave beginning Monday.  Thank you.

54