Subject: US Suites-Enron's Corp. Discount on Lodging
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

For those of you who are not already familiar with Enron Broadband's 
arrangement with US Suites, please know that ENA also falls under their 
contract for corporate housing rates.  Guests have no minimum requirement for 
their stay, though after 29 days, they are eligible for a lower rate.  The 
rate for 1-29 days is $95 and 30+ days is $73.50.  Any Enron employee or 
guest of Enron may receive these rates.  They may also pay with their own 
credit card.  Most locations have a washer and dryer in unit, among other 
fantastic amenities.   There are several locations in Portland including the 
"Village at Lovejoy Fountain" 245 SW Lincoln, "Southpark Square" 1511 SW Park 
Ave., and "Portland Center Apartments" 111/222/255 SW Harrison.  Please see 
Jessica or myself to view a brochure.  Other locations outside of Portland, 
such as Boise, Seattle and Albuquerque (among others), are also available.  
Call 503.620.8593 to reserve a room.

 You may also contact Cammie Lint, Account Executive with US Suites, at 
503.443.2033 if you have more specific questions.

Best regards,
Anna