Subject: Nevada Power Oct
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:14:00 -0800 (PST)

Val and I have finished auto-scheduling these deals. Please let me know if 
you see them coming through approval, or if there is anything else I can do 
to assist.

Thanks,
Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 12/19/2000 05:08 PM 
---------------------------

Lester Rawson
12/19/2000 04:26 PM
To: Valarie Sabo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Kate Symes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Joy Werner/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Nevada Power Oct

Val, 

Please approve and autoschedule the following deals I've had to change to 
support the changes needed for Nevada Power transmission for October. Please 
forward to Joy when done.

Les

New Deal 477935, 477995

Changed Prices 
425803,427001,430148,430175,430193,430860,458520,458498,458456,435403,435508,4
58604,436523,458762,440595,458772,458783,455667,443353,444346,444369,458813,44
6512,446512.