Subject: ERMS Short Name Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:53:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI...

Kate, I believe you asked that short name changes not be done before 7:a.  
Whether that's your time or my time, I know I won't be doing them at that 
time.  :-)  It will more likely be around 10:a CST, and then I will send 
notification to Jeremy, Sanjeev and Oscar.  Just know that every Friday, 
short name changes will be made.   Give me a call if you have any concerns.

Happy Holidays!

Cheryl x33103
---------------------- Forwarded by Cheryl Johnson/Corp/Enron on 12/22/2000 
11:45 AM ---------------------------

Kathryn Pallant
12/21/2000 03:01 PM
To: Jeremy Wong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sanjeev Gupta/NA/Enron@ENRON, Oscar 
Rivera/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary G Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marilyn 
Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cheryl Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Samuel 
Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Bill D Hare/HOU/ECT@ect 

Subject: ERMS Short Name Changes

Dear All,

This note is to summarise our meeting today regarding the timing and 
notification of changes to ERMS short names in GCP and ERMS. 

Timing
As discussed, the Credit Aggregation System requires that short names are in 
sync in GCP and ERMS.  As a result, we agreed to change ERMS short names in 
both systems every Friday morning and only at that time.

Notification
Notification of the need to change a short name in ERMS currently comes to 
ERMS IT from a variety of sources.  It was agreed that an effort would be 
made by GCP to centralise all requests in the formal Name Changes & Mergers 
Report.  Sanjeev/Oscar are to aid this effort by forwarding to Cheryl Johnson 
the names of people who currently bypass the Report and contact ERMS IT 
directly.

Please let me know if there are any comments on or additions to this summary.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Kathryn