Subject: Constellation Deal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:46:00 -0800 (PST)

hey kate,

if this is not taken care of, would you mind following up on it.  
constellation called and is inquiring on a deal that goes with deal 459996 
done through prebon.  there should be another done around dec 1 with no 
broker, buy constellation, jan 01, 100 mw, np 15, index + 3.00.  this deal is 
not in the system as far as i know.  i spoke with chris mallory about this 
situation and i have not heard from him yet.  so that is why i am emailing 
you, i will be out until jan 2, and i just wanted to make sure someone 
follows up on it.  (i think it should be jeff richters deal, but he is out 
also).

my contact at constellation is tom moleatt, 410-468-3620.  i am also copying 
stephanie on this, so she can be your contact here.  hope it is not too 
confusing, but chris knows about this, unless it will already be taken care 
of by the time you return.

thanks!