Subject: Portland Flu Shots Scheduled for Friday, January 12
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:23:00 -0800 (PST)

A nurse will be at our office on Friday, January 12, to administer flu shots 
to employees/spouses from 1 - 2 p.m. in Mt. Adams, as described in the EBS 
announcement below.  

If you are listed in the "To:" section of this email, you have requested a 
flu shot and you should make plans to obtain your shot during this time.  
Please let me know if you will be unable to get your shot, which may allow 
another person to get one due to your absence.

If you have not yet indicated you wanted to get a flu shot and would like to 
sign up, please contact me right away.  Also keep in mind that spouses of 
employees are also eligible to get a flu shot.

Let me know if you have any questions.

---------------------- Forwarded by Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT on 01/08/2001 
02:24 PM ---------------------------
From: Teckla Anderson@ENRON COMMUNICATIONS on 01/08/2001 02:16 PM
To: Debra Davidson/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Herb Caballero/Enron Communications@Enron Communications 
Subject: Portland Flu Shots Scheduled for 01-12-01

Flu Shots will be available to Enron North America Employees through Enron 
Broadband Services on 
Friday, January 12th from 1:00pm - 2:00pm in the Mount Adams Conference Room 
of the Three World
Trade Center Building.

If you have any questions, please contact Debra Davidson at extension 3928 or 
Teckla Anderson, 
at the number listed below.

Teckla Anderson,
Administrative Assistant
Safety and Health Dept.
Enron Broadband Services

Office:  (503) 886-0603
Cell:      (503) 701-2805