Subject: Network Testing***TONIGHT***
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Tonight starting at 7:30 Cisco doing some troubleshooting with our Networking 
team in Houston.  Please feel free to contact Chip or myself with any 
questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Diana
---------------------- Forwarded by Diana Willigerod/PDX/ECT on 01/04/2001 
09:32 AM ---------------------------

Diana Willigerod
01/03/2001 10:26 AM
To: Portland West Desk
cc: Dan Dietrich/CAL/ECT 

Subject: ***RESCHEDULED**Network Update

The Network testing is being rescheduled again for Thursday January 4th at 
7:30 PM.  I will keep you posted on any further updates.  Please let me know 
if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Diana
---------------------- Forwarded by Diana Willigerod/PDX/ECT on 01/03/2001 
10:24 AM ---------------------------

Diana Willigerod
01/02/2001 09:21 AM
To: Portland West Desk
cc:  

Subject: ***RESCHEDULED**Network Update

Due to some Year End work being done we are tentatively rescheduling to Wed 
January 3rd.  I will keep you updated on any further changes.

Thanks,
Diana
---------------------- Forwarded by Diana Willigerod/PDX/ECT on 01/02/2001 
09:13 AM ---------------------------

Diana Willigerod
01/02/2001 08:48 AM
To: Portland West Desk
cc: Dan Dietrich/CAL/ECT 

Subject: Network Update

As most of you know we have been experiencing some problems with our 
Network.  Tonight starting at 7:30 Cisco doing some troubleshooting with our 
Networking team in Houston.  I have co-ordinated the outages with the Real 
Time Schedulers.  

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Diana