Subject: Re: Deal Blotter question
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Kate,

I will have someone look into this problem soon.

Will Smith
x37486

	Kate Symes
	01/18/2001 01:39 PM
		 
		 To: Will Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Duong Luu/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Deal Blotter question

I've run across what seems to be a glitch in Deal Blotter; although it may be 
caused by the default settings in a specific trader's blotter. A few times 
over the last several weeks, our traders at the Short Term Southwest desk 
have entered off peak deals by choosing the "off" selection under the "Hours" 
heading. But the mask doesn't change to include Sundays and Holidays, and the 
traders then enter another deal to compensate for this. What we've found then 
is that the original deal did in fact include a strip for Sundays and 
Holidays, round-the-clock hours.

My question is - when you enter an off-peak deal in Deal Blotter, does it 
automatically read that as Mon. through Sat. off-peak hours AND Sundays and 
Holidays round-the-clock? Even though the mask does not change to show 
Sundays and Holidays? I'm just wondering if there is an easier way to assure 
that we've entered off-peak deals correctly other than double-checking them 
in Deal Entry.

Please call or e-mail when you get a chance. Again, this could be just a 
matter of incorrect settings in someone's blotter; but I'd like to make sure 
either way.

Thanks for your time,
Kate