Subject: Re: New EnPower Settlement Indices
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Kate, I have done extensive research to obtain the Nymex prices that you have 
requested, and I have concluded the following.
Nymex website does not show a code for Nymex MIDC contract
Nymex Palo Verde (KV), and Nymex COB (MW) do not show settlement prices for 
these power contracts.
Finally, are you sure these are Nymex contracts.
I have checked the Nymex website at: http://www.nymex.com, under Markets, 
Commodity Codes, Futures and Options Data, 
Nymex Divisions Futures Contracts, MIDC, PV, and COB Electricity, Settlement  
Data without results. Stacey White (Enpower Pub Posting), 
Kimat Singla (Risks), and Jeremy Wong (IT), have no idea on the locations of 
the prices  in Nymex.  Can you possibly get
with the trader that made the deal to fill us in on the location to these 
prices, or if he will supply us with the prices that he wants posted?

Thanks, wlh