Subject: RE: West new futures deals
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:54:00 -0800 (PST)

Price = Willie Harrell got it from Kate Symes, who got it from the trader.
org. region = DESK
comm. code = MIDC

Willie is out today; please contact Kelly Lombardi (x5-8491) with today's 
prices and to change yesterday's prices.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Chang, Fran  
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 11:30 AM
To: Jeremy Wong/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Cc: Lande, Monica; Sabo, Valarie
Subject: West new futures deals

Jeremy:

Thanks for your help yesterday as we finally got the three new futures deals 
calc-ed.  However, we had a problem with the Mid Price that TAGG system 
pulled for evaluation of these deals.  

Specifically, from the Fowards Detail Report for post id 1035917, we found 
that TAGG was using $3.75 as Mid Price for these three new deals (#QQ0362.0, 
#QQ3837.0, #QQ7050.0).  However, the curve prices for mid-columbia as of 
yesterday (2/8) for these three deals should be $290, $280, and $330, 
repectively.  

So, 
1. We are wondering where the $3.75 came from?
2. Would you please let us know the "Org. Region" and "Commodity Code" that 
TAGG is using for these three new deals?  I need to communicate these codes 
to Enpower Support so they can translate these codes to what they should be 
in Enpower in order for Enpower to recognize these deals.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Fran
x7973