Subject: As expected!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:43:00 -0800 (PST)

justin,
i received this e-mail from louise today with information on ice volumes.  i 
would like to get a daily extract of number of ice trades and volume for 
western power delivery points.  kate symes prepares a daily summary of our 
eol volume for me.  could you please coordinate with kate so that we can get 
the ice information into our reports.  thanks for your help.  give me a call 
at 503-464-3820 if you have any questions.

regards,
tim
---------------------- Forwarded by Tim Belden/HOU/ECT on 02/23/2001 12:41 PM 
---------------------------

Louise Kitchen
02/23/2001 11:26 AM
To: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John J Lavorato/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: As expected!

I am sure you expected me to comment on EOL at some point - but just in case 
you don't see the attached reporting.  Essentially in power we are now doing 
the same volume as the Intercontinental Exchange.  If you want reports like 
this, Justin Rostant can produce whatever you wish.

Yesterday:
ICE   1,892,800 MWhs
EnronOnline 1,843,874 MWhs (plus 124,850 MWhs financial)

See attached.

Regards

Louise

(i) ICE 

(ii) EnronOnline