Subject: Re: New Pub Posting Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 05:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Has this been addressed?  

   Kate Symes                03/30/2001 03:50 PM

To: Willie Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny 
Latham/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matt Motley/PDX/ECT@ECT, Michael M Driscoll/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New Pub Posting Request

Please add to this a request for the Dow Jones COB Sunday Index price. 
Thanks. 

Kate
---------------------- Forwarded by Kate Symes/PDX/ECT on 03/30/2001 01:52 PM 
---------------------------
   Kate Symes                03/30/2001 01:13 PM

To: Willie Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey W White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jenny 
Latham/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Matt Motley/PDX/ECT@ECT, Michael M Driscoll/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: New Pub Posting Request

The West traders have requested a new pub posting code to allow them to do 
deals against the Dow Jones Palo Verde Sunday index. In particular, Matt 
Motley, our Long Term Southwest trader, has executed a deal today for Cal'01 
through Cal'06 at the Palo Verde index price. It runs all days and all hours, 
so we need to enter three legs - one at the on peak price, one at off peak, 
and one at Sunday price. The 24-hour Sunday price is the only option missing 
from EnPower. Matt has asked that we get this pub code in as soon as possible 
so his deal can be entered and calced tonight. Please let me know what you 
can do.

Thanks,
Kate Symes
Trading Support
503-464-7486