Subject: Position Manager at Mead230
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 05:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Folks...
We are also out in position manager for Saturday at Mead 230 because of the 
LV Cogen sale going RT.

---------------------- Forwarded by Bill Williams III/PDX/ECT on 03/16/2001 
01:05 PM ---------------------------

Stanley Cocke
03/16/2001 01:00 PM
To: Portland Shift
cc: Cara Semperger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Stacy Runswick/PDX/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Fisher/EWC/Enron@Enron, Tom Alonso/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jeremy Morris/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carla Hoffman/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Position Manager at Mead230

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be out in position manager for 
Sunday, 3/18.  We're out a total of 102MW, 17MW for HE11-16.  This is an LV 
Cogen schedule that is going real-time.

Thanks,
Stan