Subject: RE: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Kroum,  Val Sabo is no longer working at Enron.  Kate Symes may be able to do 
it, I can after I have finished scheduling today.  

From: Kroum Kroumov/ENRON@enronXgate on 03/19/2001 09:24 AM CST
To: Valarie Sabo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Cara Semperger/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Duong Luu/ENRON@enronXgate, Will F Smith/ENRON@enronXgate 
Subject: RE: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report

     Hi Valarie,

    Is there anybody to run a test on the Forward Obligation report in 
Portland?

    We can not promote it to production without your approval.

    Thanks,
    Kroum

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Kroumov, Kroum  
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 1:37 PM
To: Sabo, Valarie
Cc: Luu, Duong; Smith, Will F.
Subject: RE: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report

     Hi Valarie,

Sean Crandall in Portland complained that deals like 541612 and 528046
with two delivery points were not grouped properly.
The "from" delivery point in deals like that should have negative sign,
the "to" delivery point - positive sign. The deal should have two legs
appearing under the corresponding delivery points.

The Forword Obligation report version 3.0.0.31 is in STAGE now, where the 
above
problem should be fixed.

Can you please, run a test again and come back to us for promotion to 
production.

    Thanks,
    Kroum

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Sabo, Valarie  
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 12:23 PM
To: Kroumov, Kroum
Cc: Scholtes, Diana; Semperger, Cara; Will Smith/HOU/ECT@ENRON; White, 
Stacey; Belden, Tim; Chang, Fran; Law, Samantha; Dunton, Heather; Duong 
Luu/HOU/ECT@ENRON
Subject: release to production of scheduling forward obs. report

I've tested the "schedule" version of forward obs.  It seems to be working 
well.  

The wish list might include a summary page to show the desks net 0. And it 
could use a default that pulls all the west desks when the West portfolio is 
clicked, while retaining the flexibility of overriding the west default to 
choose individual desks - HOWEVER - it does work fine the way it is.

Please release this to production and let Fran Chang, Heather Dunton, 
Samantha Law and Diana Scholtes know when it is released.  Thanks!