Subject: Re: FW: FWDOBL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 03:06:00 -0800 (PST)

The "two sides of a cross-portfolio deal" language is a bit vague and 
misleading. A cross-portfolio deal is kind of like a desk to desk deal. 
Another Enron book has traded with one of ours.

Two important things need to happen with cross-portfolio deals.
 1. They need to only show on the forward obligation report when "Desk to 
Desk" is selected.
 2. They are only financial in nature, no physical delivery is ever done 
cross portfolio.

I don't think "both sides" is correct. We need to only see our buy or our 
sale when we query for our point.  When the other portfolio queries their 
stuff, they should see their side. 

C

From: Kroum Kroumov/ENRON@enronXgate on 02/08/2001 11:36 AM CST
To: Cara Semperger/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FW: FWDOBL

        Cara,

     This is all I have so far. I would appreciate your help to make it 
clearer.

     If you find a deal No like that, I think it will make my job easier.

     Thanks,
     Kroum

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Project Manager<[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-Project+20Manager+3CUnknown+2EMan+40enron+2Ecom+3E+40ENRON@
ENRON.com] 
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 10:31 AM
To: Kroumov, Kroum
Subject: FWDOBL

Forward Obs should show two sides of a Cross-Portfolio deal.  Find out what 
needs to be done.  Contact Monica
Lande or Kate Symes in Portland for more details