Subject: FW: 2001 ISDA Master Agreement Protocol
From: [email-masked]
To: legal <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure who else got this or whether you will find it useful but I am assuming Schuyler Henderson sent this to me because he gave part of an ISDA workshop I attended earlier this year.
Jane

-----Original Message-----
From: Henderson, Schuyler [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 07 September 2001 23:53
To: 'Emily Jelich'; 'Kimberly Summe'; 'Breda Walsh'
Subject: 2001 ISDA Master Agreement Protocol

Please see attached.

 <<BD-#397610-v1-ISDA_Master_Agreement_Protocol.DOC>> 

_____________________________________________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

A list of the partners of Norton Rose, Solicitors, can be inspected at
www.nortonrose.com
______________________________________________________________________