Subject: RE: ISDA European Energy Conference Agenda
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds very good and I agree with the suggestions to include the two listed
items from the Houston conference.  Here's one more suggestion:

Based on recent discussions (including at Strategic Planning last week), we
might consider adding as a topic European regulatory status, including the
Market Abuse Directive.  By December there should be a draft.  Annalisa
Barbargallo in our London office would be one good speaker.

We certainly hope Mark H will be able to attend and speak on California - as
Committee Chair and Board Member from Enron.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Sent: 5/24/01 7:06 PM
Subject: ISDA European Energy Conference Agenda

Stacey,

Mark H. and I met this afternoon to discuss the December conference
agenda
and have the following suggestions:

1.  Review of California Energy Litigation -- (Mark H. would be good for
this one.  If he can't make it, we can probably find a substitute.)
2.  German Energy Markets
3.  Convergence of Commodity Trading Forms

There were also a couple of topics included on the Houston agenda this
year
that might also be appropriate:

Christophe's panel discussion on new markets
E-commerce panel

I have also copied several of the lawyers in our London office who are
active in the derivatives and commodity trading world to solicit their
suggestions for appropriate topics to be added to the agenda.