Subject: ISDA North American Energy and Developing Products Committee - Ju ly Meeting Summary & Documentation Projects
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

Attached is a memorandum summarizing the July 27, 2001 meeting of ISDA's
North American Energy and Developing Products Committee. ISDA's Energy and
Developing Products Committee, Chaired by Mark Haedicke, General Counsel of
Enron Capital and Trade Resources Corp., focuses on facilitating and
addressing issues ranging from documentation to market practice related to
the prudent development of the range of commodity derivatives transactions.
For those of you who were unable to attend this meeting, the agenda and
handouts are available on ISDA's web site under the Energy Committee
section.

Also attached is a table outlining various documentation projects reflecting
our July discussion.  We would appreciate your reviewing the attached table
and forwarding your suggestions and comments so that the Committee is able
to plan the agenda moving forward.  Thank you in advance for your thoughts
and views.

Additionally, ISDA is in the process of updating the database for the Energy
Committee.  Our apologies if you have received this e-mail in error,
received duplicate versions of this e-mail or if one of your colleagues had
been inadvertently omitted. Please notify Scott Marra: [email-masked]
regarding any modifications (additions or deletions) to this mailing list as
soon as possible.

Many thanks.

 <<NA Energy Committee Memo 8-10.doc>>   <<Documentation Projects.doc>>

Stacy Carey
Policy Director
International Swaps and Derivatives Association
600 5th Avenue, 27th Floor
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY  10020
(212) 332-1202 ph
(212) 332-1212 fax
(917) 543-9622 cell
[email-masked]

 - NA Energy Committee Memo 8-10.doc 
 - Documentation Projects.doc