Subject: eSpeed Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

? As per our conference call earlier this week we have attached a draft of 
the Subscription Agreement between eSpeed and Enron along with two 
Certificates of Designations reflecting the preferred stock (convertible into 
warrants) to be issued to Enron pursuant to the Subscription Agreement.

??????? Please call me if there are any problems with this e-mail. 

Yoel Goldfeder 
Swidler Berlin Shereff Friedman, LLP 
The Chrysler Building 
405 Lexington Ave. 
New York, New York 10174 
(212) 891-9422 

The preceding E-mail message contains information that is confidential, 
may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges, 
and may constitute non-public information.? It is intended to be 
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).? If you are not an 
intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender at (212) 
891-9422. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction 
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. 
??? 

 <<8hxw01_.DOC>>   <<8hx401_.DOC>>   <<8hdk01_.DOC>>   
 - 8hxw01_.DOC
 - 8hx401_.DOC
 - 8hdk01_.DOC