Subject: EOL Physical Power Index products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 05:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Sara and Mark:

Please look over the attached product description and one of the index 
descriptions and let me know if you have any comments.  

I suggest revising the Financial Power Swap Product as follows:

A US Power financial Swap Transaction with Enron North America Corp., under 
which the Seller 
pays a Floating Price and the Buyer pays the price submitted by Counterparty 
on the website 
(the Fixed Price) in each case in respect of the Notional Quantity per 
Determination Period.  Each 
calendar month during the term of the Transaction or the term of the 
Transaction if it is less than a month will be a Determination Period. The 
Notional 
Quantity per Determination Period shall be the volume for the relevant 
Determination Period 
(calculated using the volume submitted by Counterparty via EnronOnline). The 
Payment Date(s) 
will be 5 business days after the Floating Price is determinable. The 
Floating Price shall be the 
average of the Index for each day in the relevant Determination Period.

Leslie