Subject: Mark Taylor Visit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 07:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Dale and Karen,

Mark Taylor and a New York lawyer named Ken Rasler (great CFTC speech at 
legal conference guy) are coming to town as set forth below.  I am trying to 
get Elizabeth to come up then too but do not yet know her schedule.  For 
Monday night entertainment I am inviting you both to join the three of us and 
am wondering if this might be an opportunity to experiment with the bolt to 
the countryside approach.  I'm  tired of these dinners in town and wonder if 
we might not  be able to plunge forth into Arcadia by picking  them up at 
5:30 and  then drive up the gorge or up to timberline lodge or, hell, let's 
drive out to the coast for dinner, walk on the beach at night.  Anyway,  I am 
open for suggetions and hope you can join us.  ----cgy
---------------------- Forwarded by Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT on 02/17/2000 
03:07 PM ---------------------------
From: Tim Belden on 02/09/2000 08:43 AM
To: Kevin McGowan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Swerzbin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Richter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sean Crandall/PDX/ECT@ECT, Diana Scholtes/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Robert Badeer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dana Lee Campbell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Mark Taylor Visit

Mark Taylor will be visiting our office on Monday March 6.  I have arranged a 
meeting with him from 2 until 4.  The purpose of the meeting is to provide us 
training on some of the trading-related legal risks.  Mark will be joined by 
some attorneys from an outside firm.  Please book this time on your 
calendars.  Dana, could you please book a conference room.