Subject: Re: Australiann Power Product Long Form Decsriptions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 00:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I know it sounds strange. But that is the convention is in Australia to talk 
in MW and then divide by 2 to move to MWh for the half hourly Calculation 
Period. (I fact both MW and MWh are quoted in Confirmations.)  After 
considerable discussion it was considered the least confusing alternative. 

To be sure I will revisit it again with the traders.    

To: David Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Australiann Power Product Long Form Decsriptions

I just looked at the first couple of documents attached and wanted to make 
sure the second item listed in them works.  Is everyone comfortable that the 
volume should be submitted in megawatts and then divided in half to produce 
megawatt hours?  I think it works but I had to work through it to get there - 
it wasn't immediately obvious to me.
---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT on 02/22/2000 08:53 
AM ---------------------------

Paul Smith@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
02/21/2000 06:30 PM
To: David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT, Dale Neuner@ECt, Mark Dilworth@ECT, Mark 
Taylor@ECT
cc: Michael Sim/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David 
Minns/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Product Long Form Decsriptions

Dave,

Here are the final Long Form Descriptions for the remaining regions (NSW, 
QLD, SA).

The term of the Swaps that will initially be offered via EOL has yet to be 
decided, but I assume we can set those in the Product Manager when we create 
Australian Power Products.

Rgds
Paul