Subject: RE: Legal Survey Follow Up
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please find attached a brief memo regarding the converstaion we had last 
Friday. 

 <<o1088182.doc>> 

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada 
por el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, 
por favor comuniquenoslo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la 
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no debera copiar el mensaje 
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias. 

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is 
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have 
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and 
delete it from your system; you should also not copy the message nor 
disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks. 
?--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 - o1088182.doc