Subject: US Power Fin Swap Description
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Here's my proposed Description of the above-referenced product as discussed 
with Mark:

A US Power financial Swap Transaction with Enron North America Corp., under 
which the Seller 
pays a Floating Price and the Buyer pays the price submitted by Counterparty 
on the website 
(the Fixed Price) in each case in respect of the Notional Quantity per 
Determination Period.  Each 
calendar month during the term of the Transaction or the term of the 
Transaction if it is less than a calendar month 
will be a Determination Period. The Notional 
Quantity per Determination Period shall be the volume for the relevant 
Determination Period 
(calculated using the volume submitted by Counterparty via EnronOnline). The 
Payment Date(s) 
will be 5 business days Business Days after the Floating Price is 
determinable. The Floating Price shall be the 
average of the Index for each day in the relevant Determination Period.

I'd be happy to look over a full blown product example to make sure that the 
Index descriptions work with these 
products after you have built one.

Leslie