Subject: Re: MAP Consideration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.  We'll take a look and get back to you.

Paul J. Pantano, Jr.
McDermott, Will & Emery
600 13th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
Ph:    (202) 756-8026
Fax:  (202) 756-8087
Email:  [email-masked]

***This message is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL communication.  If you are 
not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not 
disclose
it to others.***

******************************************************************************
*******

This message is a PRIVATE communication.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not disclose it to
others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
******************************************************************************
*******

For more information on McDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY please visit our website at:
http://www.mwe.com/