Subject: Re: Singapore ISDA MASTER AGREEMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:42:00 -0800 (PST)

I have passed your request to Mark Taylor to assign to another paralegal.  I 
no longer handle the day to day swap work, I am working on Online 
predominately now.  By copy of this email, I will ask Mark to let you know 
what paralegal he has assigned this to.

	Angeline Poon
	11/15/2000 03:25 AM
		 
		 To: Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ISDA MASTER AGREEMENT

Hi Tana -

We are trying to put in place an ISDA Master Agreement between Enron 
Australia Finance Pty Ltd and Enron Capital & Trade Resources International 
Corp (Singapore Branch).    Enron Australia has already signed on the 
document. Can we send it to you to help us get the necessary signatures for 
ECTRIC (Singapore Branch)?

I have prepared the following documents but not sure if they are most up to 
date:

1. Certificate of Assistant Secretary

2. Certificate of Secretary

3. Unanimous Consent of Directors (this is incomplete cos I am not sure of 
the part starting from RESOLVED ..)

Is there any other documents that I have missed out?  Would appreciate your 
help and guidance whether I have done the above correctly.  If there is 
anything incorrect, please guide me accordingly.

Many thanks
Angie