Subject: blacklined Broker Electronic Transaction Agrmt.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mr. Taylor, 

Bob Lawrence, asked that I forward the attached blacklined BETA to you.? If 
you have any questions or problems opening the attached, please do not 
hesitate to contact me.? Thanks.

Tercy Davis 
Assistant to Robert F. Lawrence 
202-728-1226 

 <<blacklined Broker Electronic Transaction Agrmt.doc>> 

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee 
or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended 
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. 
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify 
the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. 

 - blacklined Broker Electronic Transaction Agrmt.doc