Subject: Free PCs from Clickpaper
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:59:00 -0800 (PST)

Jeff:

Sorry this took me so long.  Attached is a form of acknowledgement that I 
would like your customer to sign in connection with Clickpaper's provision of 
a PC for their use in trading with Clickpaper.

It is a bit long, but I think we need to cover the several points that it 
addresses.  While it sounds generous (it's free, no strings attached, you can 
do whatever you want with it), I think this is the way to go since (1) this 
industry is so sensitive to antitrust issues, and (2) tying provision of the 
PC to Clickpaper usage implies a closer relationship with the customer than 
we really want, and we couldn't monitor or enforce it in any event.

I tried to make it very non-threatening for the customer.  Let me know your 
thoughts.

Travis McCullough
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith Street EB 3817
Houston Texas 77002
Phone:  (713) 853-1575
Fax: (713) 646-3490