Subject: Re: Actions for next Phase 2 off-site
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:17:00 -0800 (PST)

We will be meeting on Thursday to run through the presentations prior to 
Friday's presentation to the wider group.  Please get copies of presentations 
to Dave/Rahil asap.

Louise Kitchen
11/02/2000 16:21
To: Jay Webb/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Guadarrama/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jarod Jenson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Belmont/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin Montagne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Awais Omar/LON/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Goddard/LON/ECT@ECT, Marcello Romano/LON/ECT@ECT, Mark Dilworth/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Amita Gosalia/LON/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Forster/LON/ECT@ECT, Rahil Jafry/LON/ECT@ECT, Bob Shults/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave 
Samuels/LON/ECT@ECT, Debbie R Brackett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Frank L Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David Forster/LON/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Actions for next Phase 2 off-site

Dave Forster is now co-ordinating the off-site for the beginning of March.

Actions:

Phase 1.1   Jay / Awais
Charting   Kevin / Dave's group
EBS Interface   Dave S
New Look & Feel Paul Goddard
Customer Feedback  Amita / Sheri - to co-ordinate with Awais for Phase 1.1
Analytics  Dave F
Trading patterns Bob 
Value of Personal data Bob 
Phase 2 web-site Jay / Dave F
Multiple Backbones  Mike
Loyalty    Bob/ Paul 
Statistics   Jerod
Timescale  Jay
Marketing roll-out Rahil
Auctions  Dave F / Jay

Please get all presentations to Dave F by the 27th Feb.

Louise